Recently I was part of the bridal party in my cousin Liza’s wedding. The wedding took place early in January of this year in Houston at the stunning Chateau Cocomar. Seriously y’all, it’s gorgeous. I posted a few pictures of the wedding on my Instagram that weekend, and they were super popular, so I decided to post even more pictures from the wedding on my blog. So, my apologies in advance – this post will be picture heavy. But really, you shouldn’t care because the pictures are gorgeous! And, with Valentine’s Day coming up tomorrow, maybe this post will help get you in the mood for love! 😉
All of the photos, except for the first two without the watermark (which are mine), were taken by Jonathan Ivy Photography.
You can find a list of all the vendors used below the pictures. One thing I will point out – the garter seen in one of the pictures below is custom made using lace from the mother of the bride’s wedding gown. It also served as the “something blue”, and definitely makes for a timeless and sentimental keepsake.
As promised, below is a list of the vendors she used with a link to their websites. Also below in the “Shop This Post” section, you can find links to bridesmaid dresses, the mother of the bride dress, some accessories we wore, and the bridal shoes.
- Venue: Chateau Cocomar
- Photography: Jonathan Ivy Photography
- Hair & Make-Up: Sunkissed and Made Up
- Florist: Events in Bloom
- Band (they were amazing): Drywater Band
- Linens and Lighting: Elegant Beginnings
- Catering: Cordua
- S’mores Bar: Chocolate Fountain Express
- Cakes: Susie’s Cakes & Confections
- Donuts: River Oaks Donuts
- Fireworks: Texas Lite & Pyro
- Bridesmaid Robes: Silk & More (Etsy shop)
- Bridesmaid & Bridal Slippers: Happily Ever After (Etsy shop)
- Bridal Hanger: BHLDN
- Bridesmaid Hangers: Bridesmaid Gift Hangers (Etsy shop)
- Custom-made garter: You can contact Cynthia Hanks Robinson [email protected] to place your order.
SHOP THIS POST